Obtain configuration from library

Jesus Alonso jesus.alonso at fon.com
Tue Apr 17 06:21:09 UTC 2018

Again thanks for help!

Unfortunately there is no toolchain available for the router. And I cannot
generate statically linked binaries (unless there is a trick I do not
know), because I need ubus, and it requires dynamically linked libraries.

Another thing I tried is creating a package with the binaries and all the
required libraries, and doing fancy combinations with LD_LIBRARY_PATH and
LD_PRELOAD to try making the binary use the libraries I built, but I don't
know why, it does not work, binaries segfault upon loading.

​Best regards,

Jesús Alonso