Prelinking does not work with uClibc anymore?

Yann Sionneau ysionneau at sequans.com
Thu Jan 30 14:18:04 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have tried using head of 0.9.33 branch (still for MIPS target) and I
still get the same issue (standalone dynamic loader not outputting to
console).
What is your uClibc version? Which exact GIT SHA1? What is your target
arch? MIPS as well?

Thanks for reporting the same issue, I will report back if I find any
solution :)

Best regards,

Yann Sionneau