Troubleshooting statically built application using backtrace.

Filippo ARCIDIACONO filippo.arcidiacono at st.com
Mon May 13 13:05:37 UTC 2013

On 5/9/2013 6:32 AM, Carmelo Amoroso wrote:
> Il giorno 08/mag/2013 22:33, "ANDY KENNEDY" <ANDY.KENNEDY at adtran.com> ha

The patches fixes the infinite loop and extend the backtrace support in
statically linked app,
has been committed in master branch and cherry piched in 0.9.33 branch.
Moreover to properly build the libubacktrace you should manually apply
the patch posted in
http://lists.uclibc.org/pipermail/uclibc/2013-May/047772.html
It will be committed shortly if no objections are raised.

>> Will that do what I'm expecting or am I off base (that is to say, you are
>> doing something that does NOT involve the whole libgcc_s.so.1 library)?
>>
> Still want to use libgcc
>
>> Thanks man.  I'm being patient.  I didn't know you were working on it.  I
>> have been working on it since e-mail a week ago or so.  I wasn't expecting
>> anything out of the developers of uClibc, but was attempting to fix
>> something and actually (for a change) contribute in place of just use ;).
>>
>> Andy
> Cheers
> Carmelo

Cheers