Next release of uclibc

Florian Fainelli florian at openwrt.org
Wed Jan 9 10:35:16 UTC 2013

Hello Bernhard,

As discussed, here is what I have backported in my repository and which
I believe is relevant for a 0.9.33.3 release.

The following changes since commit e12ceeed5a1af59e6b0fc7debf4bb0a90e0acde6:

   Release 0.9.33.2 (2012-05-15 09:20:09 +0200)

are available in the git repository at:

   git at github.com:ffainelli/uClibc.git 0.9.33.3-next

for you to fetch changes up to cba252450e3ab12dd400c7de44ff97f7600172b7:

   pread/pwrite: handle renamed syscalls in common/ppc/xtensa code
(2013-01-09 11:15:50 +0100)

Bernhard Reutner-Fischer (2):
       ldso: use .arm mode for resolver unconditionally
       sched.h: include stdlib.h for malloc/free

Carmelo Amoroso (2):
       inet:rpc: fix authnone_marshal in multithreading context
       inet:rpc: fix build in !NPTL case

Chris Packham (1):
       libc/sysdeps: add __kernel_long and __kernel_ulong

Felix Fietkau (1):
       AVR32: declare missing result variable

Filippo Arcidiacono (2):
       librt: re-add SIGCANCEL to the list of blocked signal in helper
thread
       arm: clone: restore stack pointer just after return from syscall

James Hogan (1):
       mmap()->sys_mmap2: do unsigned shift of offset

Kevin Cernekee (2):
       MIPS: Convert __syscall_error() callers to use $a0 for argument
       MIPS: Use $a0 instead of $v0 for __syscall_error() argument

Khem Raj (1):
       eventfd: Implement eventfd2 and fix eventfd

Mike Frysinger (2):
       stdio: implement assignment-allocation "m" character
       pread/pwrite: handle renamed syscalls in common/ppc/xtensa code

Natanael Copa (1):
       i386/bits/syscalls.h: allow immediate values as 6th syscall arg

Peter S. Mazinger (1):
       make NPTL's getpid behave similar to the common one

Stas Sergeev (1):
       nptl: sh: fix race condition in lll_wait_tid

Steve Bennett (2):
       microblaze/bits/setjmp.h: Fix stray #endif
       string/microblaze: Fix for little-endian

Timo Teräs (1):
       dl: fix dlsym lookups with RTLD_NEXT