Segfault in libdl-0.9.33.so

PHilip RUshik prushik at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 14:07:33 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 10:44 PM, PHilip RUshik <prushik at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 9:12 PM, Filippo ARCIDIACONO <
> filippo.arcidiacono at st.com> wrote:

I enabled those config options, but the output (for the SDL crash) was
exactly the same. However, strangely enough, nano started working. So I'm
rebuilding again with even more debugging enabled.
For anybody who is interested, my target is x86_64 and I am building with
gcc 4.6.3. I replied earlier, but once again I accidentally only sent it to
one person instead of the mailing list.

--PHil