future branch

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 15:53:26 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:15 AM, Bernhard Reutner-Fischer
<rep.dot.nop at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am merging your future branch into master ATM. A couple of questions:

Bernhard

As i have said earlier currently there are regressions where X does
not start. and its hard to tell which of those 400 odd
patches are causing it. I have been actively trying to figure and
thats why all rebasing and stuff.

Some of those patches need squashing as well. I am able to compile the
rebased patchset on arm mips ppc x86 and amd64
but they do not into X. So we should merge it in parts and do squash
the commits as they need to be

Please do not rush them and then spend months figuring out regressions.

Thanks
-Khem