LD_LIBRARY_PATH issue

Mahanteshwari Hiremath Mahanteshwari.Hiremath at lnties.com
Fri Nov 4 08:34:00 UTC 2011

Hi Thomas,
                I am building for another target(i have a x86 based board).
Yes as you suggested i have done chroot,

<shell>chroot /path/to/buildroot/output/target /bin/sh

and able to use the new root file system of build root. but now the question is my toolchain binaries like i586-linux-gcc,g++ all are present in /path/to/buildroot/output/staging/usr/bin and the libraries are in sysroot/lib and sysroot/usr/lib.

how can I use them in this new temporary environment?
I tried copying them manually to /bin and /lib of target and tried chroot and compiled ,but did not succeed.

Regards,
Mahanteshwari Hiremath.