uclibc x86_64 NPTL support?

Nemykal nemykal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:38:04 UTC 2011

Actually I think I may have found the culprit: I only get this error when
DOMULTI=y

With uClibc development/debugging options
->  [*] Compile all sources at once into an object

I get that error. But when I disable that option, libpthread.a is compiled
successfully.

Guess that's solved, kinda... Sorry for wasting your time...