proposal for CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL

Peter Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Thu Jul 7 19:47:17 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am proposing to add CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL to guard all config options that
we know that they are obsolete (COMPAT_ATEXIT),non-working (LT_NEW), archs that for ex. would need crt1* but provide only crt0 or have other problems,
everything that is not building and needs more work to get them running.
This way we limit the general bug reports to working configs,
those who want to adventure into deep waters may, but they should
be aware of the fact, that we need their contribution as well.

Peter