ipc.h struct layout fix

Bernd Schmidt bernds at codesourcery.com
Thu Jul 7 12:04:37 UTC 2011

This fixes a problem identified by Mark Salter on C6X big-endian
systems. We should not use "unsigned short int mode"; the proper type is
in theory mode_t, but here we need to use kernel_mode_t since this
structure is used for communication with the kernel, and some targets
have a 16-bit kernel_mode_t and 32-bit mode_t.

Please also compare linux-2.6/include/asm-generic/ipcbuf.h, which uses
the same definition for mode/pad1 as the one introduced by the patch.

Bernd