uClibc compile error

Sergei Poselenov sposelenov at emcraft.com
Thu Jul 7 12:03:02 UTC 2011

Hi,

I built the previous version of uClibc for Cortex-M3 without problem
using the CodeSourcery toolchain.

What KERNEL_HEADERS are you using?
It seems you pointed to the pristine kernel tree, that's may be a
problem.

Try to run "make export-headers" or something in the kernel tree to
prepare headers for the user-space inclusion, then point uClibc .config
to the location.

A simpler solution would be to use toolchain's headers
at <installdir>arm-uclinuxeabi/libc/usr/include. Exported kernel
headers rare change.

Regards,
Sergei