Backtrace in uClibC

ANDY KENNEDY ANDY.KENNEDY at adtran.com
Mon Feb 14 20:45:37 UTC 2011

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you on this one, but I've just
had a chance to
come back to it (and a necessity).

> Sure, I've added the #error directive.
> Could you try copying the backtrace.c from the sh directory in the
root and give it a try ?
> Ensure that the backtrace.c is built with -fexception (see
Makefile.arch in the sh folder)

Okay, it compiled (without setting the -fexecption CFLAG -- missed that
when I was just reading
this again.  I haven't attempted to compile anything against it and run
it, but that is shortly
to come ;).

So, initially it looks like this would (at least) work for mips32r2

> > I worked around the issue by rolling back
> > the version of the package I was attempting to use.  If I get time
I'll
> > attempt it again.
> >
> > Andy
> >

> I know have an ARM target to use, I'll try to test the sh
implementation (simply based on dwarf2) to
> see if it can
> be exported to all archs.

Andy