musl initial release announcement

Gianluigi Tiesi sherpya at netfarm.it
Sat Feb 12 07:51:09 UTC 2011

On 12/02/2011 8.33, Gianluigi Tiesi wrote:
> Hi,
> I've tried to compile proftpd 1.3.3d
> I've found two minor issues in musl and two in proftpd
>
> strcasecmp and strncasecmp in string.h
> do not require _GNU_SOURCE (according to linux manpage)
> only strchrnul requires it
>
> syslog.h misses some defines, in this case:
>

> #define LOG_PRIMASK 0x07    /* mask to extract priority part (internal) */
> #define LOG_FACMASK 0x03f8  /* mask to extract facility part */

you may also add utmpx compatibilties

/* Backwards compatibility hacks.  */
#define ut_name     ut_user
#ifndef _NO_UT_TIME
/* We have a problem here: `ut_time' is also used otherwise.  Define
   _NO_UT_TIME if the compiler complains.  */
# define ut_time    ut_tv.tv_sec
#endif
#define ut_xtime    ut_tv.tv_sec
#define ut_addr     ut_addr_v6[0]