work flow for implementing constructor concept in uClibc

Sandeep Kumar Singh Sandeep.Singh2 at kpitcummins.com
Wed Dec 14 05:22:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am new for uClibc and I am porting ****-uclinux-gcc compiler for ***** architecture. I need to implement constructor concept in my compiler. I gone through uClibc package. Constructor is calling before main in case of static library, but not in case of -mid-shared-library. I need to know about complete work flow for implementing constructor calling before main in case of shared library. Please suggest me any reference of please guide me what functions and how it is called to call constructor before main.

Many many thanks in advance.

Sandeep