/asm/sigcontext.h compiler error on i386 gcc -pedantic -pedantic-errors

Will Moore will.moore at beraninstruments.com
Wed Sep 8 13:14:33 UTC 2010

I am using buildroot 2010-02 with uclibc 0.9.30 targeting i386.  Line 96 in
/asm/sigcontext.h does not provide a name for the union, when compiling with
gcc 4.3.4 -pedantic -pedantic-errors I get the following error:

Error: ISO C doesn't support unnamed structs/unions

I have checked the source and I believe it is the same with 0.9.31.

Is it reasonable to expect uclibc to compile -pedantic -pedantic-errors?

Regards,

Will