include file sgtty.h not installed in 0.9.31.0 ?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Fri Oct 8 16:01:00 UTC 2010

  Hi, just upgrading to 0.9.31 from 0.9.30.1 and I notice that I'm now
missing (at least) the include file sgtty.h at the installation phase?
I can see it's there in the source files, and a basic hack through the
install_headers.sh is showing that it's turning up to the "find" line...
(just not getting installed)

I'm building using the gentoo ebuild for 0.9.30.1, it's possible that
the issue is coming from that build recipe, but I have looked over the
steps and I don't see how or why?

Could anyone with a 0.9.31 installation confirm that this happens to
them also?  Anyone got any insight into why?

Thanks

Ed W