status update from ST

Carmelo AMOROSO carmelo.amoroso at st.com
Sun Mar 28 16:24:57 UTC 2010

Hi guys,
some weeks I'm not posting to the list.... don't worry we are still
working in background on uclibc; so some updates from us (I mean ST):

1. nptl: we are keeping on testing the updated nptl branch on sh4
2. we are porting a lot of new nptl tests to uclibc and fixing problems
(especially with cancellation)... I'll post fixes soon

3. prelink: almost completed (needs to be rebased against master)
   only 2 tests are failing from prelink test-suite
   integration of prelink will take more time anyway due to the sensible
impact on ldso

Cheers,
Carmelo