copysignl.c

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Tue Mar 16 20:10:40 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Nuno" == Nuno Pereira <fxss at iol.pt> writes:

Hi,
 Nuno> This fix allows to compile BR with software floating point support
 Nuno> with shared libgcc.

 Nuno> If you keep software floating point support enabled and disable shared
 Nuno> libgcc, it compiles ok but when you enable shared libgcc, compilation
 Nuno> blows due to an invalid reference to copysignl.c.

Thanks for the description. uClibc people, is this a known issue?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard