Nationalchip porting

Cristi Magherusan Cristi.Magherusan at net.utcluj.ro
Wed Jun 23 16:23:27 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-06-17 at 18:10 +0800, jason duhamell wrote:
> I posted a job to port nationalchip to linux. here is the link.
>
> http://groups.google.com.au/group/szlug/browse_thread/thread/5bd00cc185c48c76

I won't join the discussion in there, but If they sold you the product
and gave you binaries of GPL-licensed software, you are entitled to ask
them the sources and they must comply, or this becomes a GPL
infringement.

Regards,
Cristi

--
Cristi Măgherușan, alumnus System/Network Engineer
Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania