[patch] avoid c99 declaration

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Wed Jul 28 05:51:13 UTC 2010

On Monday, June 21, 2010 06:39:12 Gianluigi Tiesi wrote:
> While compiling uClibc inside openwrt build system I have somehow the
> compiler
> without -std=c99 flash (since adding id causes me some troubles)

why dont we fix uClibc to use c99 then ?  if your toolchain is new enough to
support TLS as NPTL requires, then it's new enough to support c99 features.
we shouldnt go throwing frivolous patches at the NPTL code when we're merely
importing it from glibc.  realistically, we dont have the man power to
maintain a fork which means we need to be sticking as lose to glibc as
possible here.
-mike