Mipsel build error

Evan Kroske e.kroske at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 18:43:03 UTC 2010

I'm getting a weird build error when I try to cross-compile uClibc for
little-endian mips. Here's the error:

In file included from ./include/sys/ucontext.h:26,
                 from ./include/ucontext.h:25,
                 from ./include/signal.h:389,
                 from libc/sysdeps/linux/mips/sigaction.c:23:
./include/sys/procfs.h:46: error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to
incomplete type 'struct user_regs'

Here's the complete build output:
http://users.openinkpot.org/~evankroske/incomplete-type-struct-user_regs-uclibc-build-output
Here's my config file:
http://git.iplinux.org/uclibc.git/tree/debian/mipsel.config?h=monolithic-uclibc

I can't find a declaration for user_regs anywhere in uClibc or my
linux headers. What does sys/procfs.h do, and why does it need 'struct
user_regs'? Thanks.

--
Evan Kroske
http://welcome2obscurity.blogspot.com/