Trying out -git, sparc sh4 and powerpc didn't build.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Dec 15 00:41:55 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 14 December 2010 07:11:35 Konrad Eisele wrote:
> Rob Landley wrote:
>
> Appended is a patch that fixes the build error.
> The problem occures when  __LONG_DOUBLE_128__ and hence long double support
> is not defined. For a gcc that doesnt support long double I revert to the
> old qp_ops.c that includes the quad foat _Q* stubs.
>
> Does this resolve the build error on your machine ?
> Can you apply that patch then? ...

It now makes it to:

  LD libthread_db-0.9.32-git.so
libpthread/linuxthreads.old/libpthread_so.a(manager.os): In function
`__pthread_manager':
manager.c:(.text+0xb30): undefined reference to `clone'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [lib/libpthread.so] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Thanks,

Rob
--
GPLv3: as worthy a successor as The Phantom Menace, as timely as Duke Nukem
Forever, and as welcome as New Coke.