nptl branch maintenance

Austin Foxley austinf at cetoncorp.com
Mon Apr 26 06:09:32 UTC 2010

On 04/25/2010 10:45 PM, Carmelo AMOROSO wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I'm wondering if it makes sense now to keep on synchronizing the nptl
> branch with master at every commits, or just forgetting it.

I don't see any need to.

> and what about the old_nptl ?

old_nptl is the svn nptl branch. Both of them can go away, except for sometimes it is nice to look at the original
commit of something before I rebased nptl to master (this collapsed hundreds of commits into just a few), but I can live
without that at this point. I say let's make an archive of the current repo, and then kill both those branches.

-Austin