uClibc: undefined reference to `_dl_loaded_modules'

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Apr 17 05:53:03 UTC 2010

On Sunday 04 April 2010 15:12:50 Jorge Ventura wrote:
> I am trying to create a cross-toolchain (--host=x86_64 --target=arm) to
> work with
> cpu arm920t, arch armv4t and as usual at this kind of work, I am finding a
> lot of
> problems. Some of them I found a workaround but one make me stuck and I
> need a help
> from someone at this list.

http://impactlinux.com/fwl builds a working armv4tl toolchain.  That contains
the kernel configs, uClibc configs, and gcc patches to make it work.  (Or you
could just download the prebuilt binaries of the cross compiler or root
filesystem, although if you want uClibc 0.9.31 you'll have to grab the
repository version, the stable release is still using 0.9.30.2.)

I'm happy to discuss toolchain creation details on the FWL list, but I'm not
sure it's on topic here.

Rob