problems with gnu make and stdout with uclibc nptl

Natanael Copa natanael.copa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 13:30:57 UTC 2010

> But I still get write error in the 0.9.31 and nptl environments.
>
> So I suppose I need to start bisect? scares me since i belive there
> are other broken stuff along the way..

feels like im talking to myself...

I started bisect

first commit that actually builds is
85ae389a56a20f0313001dcc4336eeaa6dcabf92 (master~473, Feb 13 11:11:35
2009)

I building ghostscript with LD_LIBRARY_PATH pointing to that build
ends up with "write error" too so its atleast a year old bug.

Let me see if i can dig deeper with some manualy patching....

--
Natanael Copa