Discrepancy? uClibc seems very large

Ersin Akinci ersin.akinci at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 04:30:13 UTC 2009

Ah, you're correct.  I was running a simple du ./ on the install dir,
but I didn't realize that that included the header files and static
libs.  My total /lib comes out to ~320 KB and my libuClibc-*.so is
~160 KB.

Are the header files needed for anything?  Can I delete them safely?

-Ersin

=========

Ersin Y. Akinci -- http://www.ersinakinci.com