Dynamic loading library support (libdl) for no-mmu?

Umut Tezduyar maps at tezduyar.com
Sat May 30 01:09:11 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,
I guess, I didn't quite understand your reply. What do you mean by my port?

Also, even before libdl support, it seems like there is no option in uclibc
configuration to generate libdl.a when I select a no-mmu processor. First, I
need to compile libdl on uclibc.

So, if I make libdl work, can I load ELF file on uclinux? I found a web page
sayin uclinux only supports binary flat format.