Is there a patch for libm for 0.9.30.1 ?

Tiew Ming Ching mingching.tiew at redtone.com
Mon Jun 8 10:20:49 UTC 2009

Bernhard Reutner-Fischer wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 08, 2009 at 03:33:51PM +0800, Tiew Ming Ching wrote:
>>
>> I am trying to use 0.9.30.1 but only to discover that one
>> of my  programs will break, it complains unresolved
>> symbol for 'isinf'. Sorry I have not been following this
>> list closedly, but is there a patch for this somewhere
>> I could download ?
>
> yes, it's fixed on the 0_9_30 branch.
>
> git diff 0_9_30_1 origin/0_9_30

Any chance that the c99-ldbl-math.patch
does not fix the problem ?

I just tried it, it does not seem to fix the problem.
However, if I use libm-0.9.30-rc2-svn.so which
I have been using ( together with other 0.9.30.1
libraries), then my program won't complain about
unresolved symbol.

BTW, I am using

UCLIBC_HAS_FLOAT=y
DO_C99_MATH=y
UCLIBC_HAS_LONG_DOUBLE_MATH=y

I hope it's not my "administrative error" which
leads me to this conclusion.

Regards.