Problem with libc.so.0

Filippo ARCIDIACONO filippo.arcidiacono at st.com
Fri Jan 23 10:35:25 UTC 2009

I suppose you have UCLIBC_HAS_LOCALE enabled. IMO you have build incoherence
problems.
What uclibc version are you using? Probably you are referring an old
version;
Doing a readelf -s libc.so.0, is __global_locale_data undefined? I think so.
You coud try to build from scratch the uclibc with UCLIBC_HAS_LOCALE
enabled;

> Thank you very much!!

Filippo.