svn commit: trunk/uClibc: include

Bernd Schmidt bernds_cb1 at t-online.de
Tue Jan 13 10:48:29 UTC 2009

Matthieu CASTET wrote:
> But the external ABI shouldn't depend of signedness of char : this will
> make impossible to do portable application.
>
> Do you got some example where char is used in the ABI and sign is needed ?

In the old thread I pointed out that a macro in a header files may have
two meanings depending on whether it's included by uClibc or by
applications.  It's just not something we should risk for dubious gain.

Bernd
--
This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers.
Analog Devices GmbH      Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 6      80807 Muenchen