svn commit: trunk/uClibc/ldso/ldso: arm avr32 bfin cris frv i386 m68k mips etc...

Carmelo AMOROSO carmelo.amoroso at st.com
Thu Jan 8 08:09:19 UTC 2009

Denys Vlasenko wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 January 2009 08:20, Carmelo Amoroso wrote:
>> vda at uclibc.org wrote:
>>> Author: vda
>>> Date: 2009-01-04 21:19:43 +0000 (Sun, 04 Jan 2009)
>>> New Revision: 24686
>>>
>>> Log:
>>> ldso/ldso/dl-startup.c: make _dl_elf_main static; remove one dead variable.
>>> ldso/ldso/avr32/dl-startup.h: remove superfluous definition of START() macro.
>>> ldso/ldso/*/dl-startup.h: fix a typo in comment
>>>
>> Hi Denys,
>> why are you changing ifndef <MACRO> with if !defined <MACRO>
>
> Mostly to make that file to use the same style everywhere.
>
> It makes no sense to sync it across all files,
> but in one small file, it may.

ok, thanks.
> Does it create problems? IOW: do you have a private tree
> apart from uclibc-ntpl
yes, I have, but used for internal development only. I'd like
to drop it at all once finally I will have merged nptl into trunk.
(which I keep in sync, trying
> to make your merging work easier)?
yes it helped. But now I'll start to work to produce, as discussed
previously, some stand-alone clean patch for moving TLS, futexes and
then NPTL into trunk.
So, if you prefer,, you can stop adding new stuff into nptl-branch. I'm
not doing it anymore.

> --
> vda
carmelo