FW: Directory Structure

Benny k j bennyk_j at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 05:21:14 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am new to this mailing list and uclibc.

Recently I setup a cross-tool chain for my arm (AT91RM9200) processor using Build root 2009.02.

Even though i got a working toolchain I'm pretty confused with the directory structure.

On the top level I have three directories bin, lib & usr.

Can any one of you kindly tell me why I have an empty bin directory.

Also I have a bin directory in my usr folder and it contains the arm-linx-gcc. Is this my cross gcc for the ARM?

I am also having an arm-linux-uclibc folder with its own bin & lib directory.

Can you please tell me what is the purpose of this directory?

Attached the .config file I used.

Thank you for your support. Kindly apologize me if I'm violating any of the mailing list rules.

Kind Regards,

Benny

Get a view of the world through MSN Video. Some things just cannot be left unseen. Try it!
Find a better job. We have plenty. Visit MSN Jobs
http://www.in.msn.com/jobs