some errors to run programs build with uClibc-master

Mon Aug 3 05:34:33 UTC 2009

Hi all,

last week i have try to replace uClibc-0.9.30.1 with uClibc-master in
my toolchain. Bernhard helps me to fix a buildproblem with xorg-server
(also udev-145 seems to work good :-) ). Now i have tryed to run my
embedded linux with some errors:

- i have busybox-1.14.2 (and busybox-master) build statically for
initramfs and shared für system. statically build busybox produces a
segfault, when i am building busybox shared it works.

- i have an error when gstreamers loads the plugin
libgstvideo4linux2.so (gst-plugins-good) so i cannot use gstreamer
when i am installed this plugin.

- moovida doesnt start anymore, i dont know why at this moment

- some compile-errors, that i have fixed (eg: libffi, libproxy)

what for informations you need by me to find what is wrong?

many thanks

Stephan

--
               ### OpenELEC.tv ###
The free and open Mediacenter Distribution 4 you