Bug in libdl.c, maybe

Vallevand, Mark K Mark.Vallevand at UNISYS.com
Tue Sep 16 19:38:46 UTC 2008

I just subscribed to report an error, maybe, in libdl.c.  It looks like
dlload() and dlclose() are leaking memory.  I did some debug and I think
the buffer allocated at line 296 in libdl.c is never released.

My application can be built with uclibc or with the regular libs.  When
running with uclibc, it leaks every time dlload() and dlclose() are
called.  When running with regular libs, there are no leaks.

Regards.
Mark K Vallevand

We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
Strong beer is the milk of the old.
- Martin Luther

and its attachments from all computers.