Internal compiler error building m68k.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Oct 1 05:04:30 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 30 September 2008 21:06:14 Khem Raj wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 12:12 AM, Bernhard Reutner-Fischer
>
> <rep.dot.nop at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> If you hit a GCC ICE I think it is good to open a bug for it in gcc
> bugzilla. If it worked on stable releases and ICE'es on svn trunk then
> there is a problem. Do you have a preprocessed file handy ?

I poked the gcc guys about this many moons ago, and they wanted me to create
an account in their bugzilla.  I wasn't interested enough to fiddle with that
because I still needed a uClibc source workaround for all the existing
deployed compilers out there.

That said, I can whip up a preprocessed file now and send it to you.  Slightly
too big for the list...

Rob