Prebuilt toolchains and system images updated to svn 23774.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Oct 24 21:59:55 UTC 2008

They're at http://uclibc.org/~landley/fwl (check the README file in that
directory to see what uClibc version it's against, currently 23774).

I'm setting up a machine here to do nightly rebuilds from -svn.  I'll post
about that when it's ready.

As with last time, the arm ones in the top level don't work because svn 23660
broke arm OABI and it's still broken in 23774.  (Check the FIXED subdirectory
for working arm toolchains and system images.)  I'm only applying two minor
patches to uClibc to build these:
http://landley.net/hg/firmware/file/415/sources/patches/alt-uClibc-fixm68k.patch
and
http://landley.net/hg/firmware/file/415/sources/patches/alt-uClibc-install.patch

If anybody has other targets they're interested in (like that AVR32 thing), I
can add more toolchains.  I've just been mostly focusing on the ones I can
test under qemu...

Rob