And Bernhard is uClibc maintainer!

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Oct 20 20:32:45 UTC 2008

Erik Andersen said, and I quote:

> Ok
>
>  - Erik

Admittedly he said it in response to:

> Subject: Added aldot to the sudoers list.
On Mon Oct 20, 2008 at 05:08:41AM -0500, Rob Landley wrote:
> Since he's more or less the uClibc maintainer.  (Mike's had two -rc releases
> and many weeks to protest this, and I hath poked andersee more than once
> about it...)
>
> Just FYI.
>
> Rob

So he might just have been saying he didn't retroactively protest me giving
him root access to Morris (the uclibc.org server), but I'm choosing to see
this as a ringing endorsement of Bernhard's candidacy.

So there.

For your information, Bernhard's morris username (and thus his svn checkin
handle) is aldot, and he's blindvt on #uClibc on freenode.  I have no _clue_
what the relationship between these names is, but since when has that stopped
me?

Yay Bernhard!  He cutteth releases.

Rob