How goes the -rc2 todo list?

Bernhard Reutner-Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 20:31:29 UTC 2008

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 08:25:17AM +0200, Carmelo Amoroso wrote:

>>> There is a depency problem in locales, i'll fix this during the weekend
>>> and then announce rc2.

> I'll test Bernhard's locale patch on Manday.
> I don't have a sh4 box at home.

$ svn diff uClibc.check/ | diffstat -up0
 uClibc.check/Makefile.in                |    5
 uClibc.check/extra/locale/Makefile.in   |  118 +++++++++-------
 uClibc.check/extra/locale/gen_wctype.c  |   94 ++++++------
 uClibc.check/extra/locale/gen_collate.c |  234 ++++++++++++++++++++------------
 uClibc.check/extra/locale/gen_locale.c  |  226 ++++++++++++++++--------------
 uClibc.check/extra/Configs/Config.in    |    2
 uClibc.check/Makerules                  |   13 +
 uClibc.check/Rules.mak                  |    2

A couple of you saw dependency problems in locale, i'm asking anybody to
provide feedback if it works for you now.

TIA,

PS: As you can see this will add a V=2 mode to be verbose in
locale-generation, as verbose as it previously was per default.
This change is responsible for the vast majority of the patch,
unfortunately. I didn't even diff the generated data, so if you can save
away extra/locale before applying the patch, please check if the
generated data is still the same afterwards (and let me know if it is
not ;)