How to use clock_nanosleep()

sorenriis riis2002 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 27 09:20:12 UTC 2008

Hello all.

I would like to use the clock_nanosleep() located in time.h.
But somehow I can't use it due to some #ifdef-statements.

It looks like this:
#ifdef __UCLIBC_MJN3_ONLY__
#warning "mjn3 FIXME: a bunch of unimplemented function prototypes."
#  ifdef __USE_XOPEN2K
/* High-resolution sleep with the specified clock.

This function is a cancellation point and therefore not marked with __THROW.
*/
extern int clock_nanosleep (clockid_t __clock_id, int __flags, __const
struct timespec *__req, struct timespec *__rem);