svn commit: trunk/uClibc: include libc/inet libc/inet/rpc libc/mis etc...

Denys Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Tue May 20 19:00:03 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 20 May 2008 09:08, Carmelo AMOROSO wrote:
> vda at uclibc.org wrote:
> > Author: vda
> > Date: 2008-05-19 15:57:34 -0700 (Mon, 19 May 2008)
> > New Revision: 22012
> >
> > Log:
> > Moving libc_hidden_proto's into #ifdef UCLIBC_INTERNAL block
> > in string.h and strings.h. This caught unguarded string ops in
> > libc/inet/ethers.c __ether_line_w() function.
> >
> > I will wait for fallout reports for a week or so,
> > then continue converting more libc_hidden_proto's.
>
> Hi Denis,
> do you have other huge pending commit to do in the next few hours/days ?
> because I'm in the middle of a big synch&merging work between nptl and trunk
> and I'd like to include the UCLIBC_INTERNAL stuff.... so if there is
> something else missing,
> I'd wait for it.

I don't have any more prepared patches of this kind.
I decided to wait for fallout first, since fixing fallout
may let me know how to make those future patches less likely
to break stuff.

Please go ahead with your merge.

Can you drop me a line when you will not be negatively affected by
further libc_hidden_proto's removal anymore and I can continue?
--
vda