[RFC] build system replacement

Bernhard Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Wed May 7 19:41:50 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 05:29:28PM +0200, Denys Vlasenko wrote:
>Hi.
>
>I noticed that uclibc build system is broken.
[big snip non-patch babble]
>I would like to commit it to svn, allowing any volunteers to
>try it.

Please put a patch somewhere for double-checking.
>I will continue working on it with the goal of making it generally
>usable over few next weeks.

got distracted by looking into the [pre-]alpha state of alpha -- but
there seem to be literally no users as this would have been noted before
by now, i fear.

>Any objections for this commit?

yes ;) Patch, please and give us 2 weeks or three to comment and
double-check, even if it is not active per default. We'll certainly have
to adjust our callers, external anyways.

cheers && TIA for said patch (or tarball, as you see fit),