Help me , Support IPV6 API?

Charlie Xiang charlie.xiang at asokausa.com
Wed Mar 12 02:29:56 UTC 2008

Hi:

  I have enable the option of IPV6 such as following

      make menuconfig

      Networking Support

       IP version 6 Support

     I can see the IPV6 information in the file of /proc/net/,and can ping it from other pc with ipv6 address, but I Can't see the ipaddress information

of IPV6 format with command of ifconfig , So I rebuild the source code of ifconfig and ping6, I found some API such as inet_pton() and gethostbyname

can't work ? So I wander whether uclibc-0.9.19 support IPV6 API? How can make API of IPV6 work well?

Thanks && Best Regards!

   Charlie(刘翔)

 2008-03-12