doubt about uClibc++

sjhill at realitydiluted.com sjhill at realitydiluted.com
Mon Mar 3 18:39:54 UTC 2008

> somebody got it compile and use "uClibc++" in uClinux/ARM? so, i can't
> compile using gcc/arm.
>
> my env below!

[SNIP]

> Thread model: single
> gcc version 4.2.1 (CodeSourcery Sourcery G++ Lite 2007q3-51)
> root at campinho uClinux-dist-20051014#

I hope I do not come off as crabby and Drepper-like, but go bug
CodeSourcery for support. You got the toolchain from them and
unless they are going to provide you with complete source to the
toolchain and provide it to someone on the list to attempt a test
build, it's not our problem. Thanks and have a nice day.

-Steve