bi-arch with uclibc + glibc

pasteur agbanle at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 14:58:33 UTC 2008

Hello Brian,

your reaction is relevant and let me give you more explanation.
As you may known, opensource flash plugin, like gnash, still are in
heavy dev stage and
huge CPU consumer (easy 90 %).
I'm usig delilinux on very old PC and the idea is to be able to power
old computer with technology like browser plugin...
Same come also apply for new generation low cost computer (like ebox of asus :-)

Best regards,
Pasteur