Test build failed due to UCLIBC_INTERNAL header rework

Bernd Schmidt bernds_cb1 at t-online.de
Wed Jun 11 14:10:23 UTC 2008

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> I have no comment on the patch itself, but I like the approach - I've
> concluded before that this is the only sane way to test toolchain
> pieces, especially compiler or C library.  We do all of our testing
> after installation here.

My patch doesn't really create a full installation tree that looks
identical to the one created by 'make install'; that might require
somewhat more effort (unless we want to just $(MAKE) install
DESTDIR=somewhere/in/tree for every make test).

Bernd
--
This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers.
Analog Devices GmbH      Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 6      80807 Muenchen