svn commit: trunk/uClibc/libc/inet

Bernd Schmidt bernds_cb1 at t-online.de
Fri Jun 6 22:40:08 UTC 2008

Bernhard Fischer wrote:

> hah. vda bashing! ;) No, serious:

The proper term is "patch review".  I've gone through the last 200
checkins or so over the past couple of days, preparing to commit them to
our local repository.  After that experience, I think that maybe patch
review is a concept that this project should take more seriously.

Bernd
--
This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers.
Analog Devices GmbH      Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 6      80807 Muenchen