svn commit: trunk/uClibc: include libc/stdio

Bernd Schmidt bernds_cb1 at t-online.de
Tue Jun 3 09:25:42 UTC 2008

vda at uclibc.org wrote:
> -struct printf_info
> -{
> -  int prec;			/* Precision.  */
> -  int width;			/* Width.  */
> +struct printf_info {
> +  int prec;                     /* Precision.  */
> +  int width;                    /* Width.  */

Please stop mixing code changes with whitespace fixes in a single
commit.  If you must make whitespace changes (note that they are likely
to break out-of-tree patches for very little gain), commit them
separately so that functional changes are clearly visible when looking
at a patch.

Personally I'm not even sure that the way the brace moved in this patch
is an improvement.

Bernd
--
This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers.
Analog Devices GmbH      Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 6      80807 Muenchen