Open source goes mobile workshop by Nokia

Ravi.Belwal at nokia.com Ravi.Belwal at nokia.com
Mon Jul 21 19:07:36 UTC 2008

What: Open Source Goes Mobile Workshop by Nokia
When: August 6th, 2008 (9:30 am - 4:00 pm)
Where: Moscone Center South Hall, 747 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA -
East Mezzanine Level, Room 222
Registration and more information:
http://mktools.forum.nokia.com/invitation/opensourcegoesmobile
Event overview:  Nokia is organizing a fun filled Mobile Open Source
Developer Day in San Francisco, (Linux, C, C++, Python) alongside
LinuxWorld held in Moscone Center on 6th August.In this event we will
show you how to develop open source applications for S60 smart phones --
The World's Biggest Smart Phone Community. We will tell you about new
business opportunities, provide latest technical updates and also give
some technical training for open source development on mobile devices.
You will hear from industry experts on topics like Python, Qt, Open C++,
STL and Maemo.We want to keep the event as interactive as possible. You
can suggest your own topic and we can talk about that in detail with
you. If you want to start building your own open source applications for
mobile devices, bring your laptop with you, as we will provide you all
the necessary tools along with step by step instructions on developing
and porting an existing open source application.
Prizes will be distributed throughout the event - including Nokia N95 -
8GB smart phones and N800 Internet tablets.
The Event is Free for all developers and as a courtesy for attending
this event we are giving a one-day free pass to LinuxWorld.
If you will like to attend please register using the below link.
http://mktools.forum.nokia.com/invitation/opensourcegoesmobile

Thanks,
Ravi

Br,