libc.so.6: aborted attempt to load

saravanan chanemouganandam chanemouganandam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 12:06:05 UTC 2008

Hello David,

I am using vendors ADI linux distribution which uses snapgear linux and tool
chain to build kernel and rootfs. The distro contains
older versions of dropbear and doesn't provide support to build ssh and sshd
( missing libssl ). Even snapgear's latest version doesn't include support
for building ssh ( throws missing openssl). I don't know whether am missing
something to build ssh packages inside
snapgear. There are discussion about patches for ssh with older version but
am not interested with the older version.

So I prefer to build dropbear an alternative to ssh outside the snapgear
tree.

Well am using the stable version of arm-linux-tools-20061213.tar.gz from
snapgear and moreover static leaves out a larger in size that doesn't
interest well for the small flash size.

I think by default it builds against glibc and not using uclibc. Is there a
way to override by compiler options to use
uclibc while building ?

Thanks
sara