RFC: multilib support for uClibc

Bernd Schmidt bernds_cb1 at t-online.de
Tue Jan 22 23:07:05 UTC 2008

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> We don't have any lib/$(MULTILIB) directories; it was much simpler to
> put each into its own sysroot and it works nicely at runtime too.

Okay.. what kind of multilibs do you have, and what's your directory
structure?

Maybe Mike or Jie could comment on why exactly we use exactly the
directory structure we have right now.

Bernd
--
This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers.
Analog Devices GmbH      Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 6      80807 Muenchen